As You Were Saying …?
Applied for a position. Aced the interview. Recruiter called and said I was the top contender. Then I got rejected. I later learned that they hired a relative of the CEO. I got much better job instead somewhere else.
1. You can be the best and still not selected
2. You do not get rejected, you get redirected
3. When you don’t get selected, it is their loss, not yours
4. Your value does not diminish because of someone’s inability to see your worth
5. Believe in yourself no matter how many rejections you get.